View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 07:33 AM   #203
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
If I were you, I'd try to get photos of those paw prints and get them made into stickers or something. Or see if you can lift those prints onto some kind of template. That's some shit I wouldn't want to just clean off.

I'm in the same boat, never sold any of my cars. No intention of ever selling them. I never put myself in a bad financial spot to where I'd ever need to sell them. Now it's just a matter of time passing me by and actually wanting to do what I want to do.

It finally hit me that I won't ever get to paint my cars at my current residence. So I may just bite the bullet and throw my project car (that's also been sitting for 10 years) back together to drive it on the street. When I finally buy a house, I'll just have to disassemble it again and do what I want.
Speaking from experience, get the car together and enjoy it as is. He?ll have it wrapped so it looks presentable and then do what you want when home ownership sets in. I can also tell you, Jone ownership demands time too, so doing what you want will take longer.