View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 11:20 AM   #67
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteZero View Post
IMO I think you both have great valid points on things. Laws are there to protect us and whatnot and some are just plain stupid. I dont think its fair that and sr is illegal just by visual standards... but what can ya do ya know... That is stupid cali law... there is no use in arguing when you both dont see eye to eye on things... yeah cali is really strict on mods on cars.. more so than other states.. if we decide to mod our cars here its the risk we are taking and will have to pay for the consequences if we get caught having them... it may not be fair... and I personally don't think it is... but since we live here its something we have to deal with.
This is our main problem, our "roll over and take it" attitude. If you don't agree with what's happening, do something!

Write your senator, write SEMA and ask them to help. (Unfortunately they aren't much help as I learned). Fight your tickets in court. Whatever you do don't just say "oh well", you're just letting them win at that point.

Our biggest problem is that we ARE young. And as Russ here has shown us, people don't give TWO shits about youth. We are a means to exploit, take money from and impose beliefs and morales upon.

Unfortunately this is a losing fight. People like Russ will always write the laws, and people like us will always break the laws.

Someone has to pay the police department's salaries I guess.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote