Thread: V8 240sx FAQ
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 11:57 PM   #54
SicBastard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
SicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the rough
Hi guys,

You all should really check out what's going on over at LS1tech.com. I go by GIGAPUNK over there if you ever have any questions. There's is more than one person over there who has finished this swap. I recently picked up a 98 SE and a 2003 vette LS1 and a camaro SS T56. I'm going to be hacking into the firewall this summer and doing things the hard way. Without dropping the crossmember I will be able to sit the engine substantially lower than is possible with the GTO pan.

You guys can all argue about engines until the cows come home. But you can't argue the fact that the LS1 is just about the most affordable, lightest, engine that reliably and EASILY will put out 400 hp. And the fact that it is domestic does matter. The availability and lack of shipping from Japan add up fast. And besides that, the engine discussion becomes a pointless conversation if you're looking into a kit for the 240, cuz there's only one, and it uses the LS1.

This is going to be fun...

SicBastard is offline   Reply With Quote