View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 04:59 PM   #47
Shakotan_Z
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Shakotan_Z is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
Part the car out, sell the shell to somebody who wants a missile or a fixer-upper, start on a better (newer) platform, profit. You say the motor is worth something so sell it accordingly.

The chances of you finding a near twin of your current chassis prior to the stupidity is very slim and fairly expensive as you move towards the cleaner ones.

And no hard feelings towards you but why would you risk wasting another rare chassis to fuck it up again. Based on the type of damage and where it occurred, I'm partial to think that you're not very smart about where and how to learn drifting. If you want to learn how to drift, keep it out of parking structures with concrete columns and you won't have to risk something that un-fixable.
okay, i know how to drift just fine, and i can drift whatever i want, but im keeping my car and gonna drift the shit out of this one. the new z is going to be garaged up babied and kept mint as possible. i bought this car to become a missle after realizing how rusty it was, i thought it was clean too until i started really looking around and its fucking rusty the floors are swiss cheese an the fenders are fallin apart at the bottoms, so who gives a shit right? right.
Shakotan_Z is offline   Reply With Quote