View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 03:15 AM   #106
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
My '89 240SX Coupe:

Yes, the hood is a chalkboard.

What's been done (all done by myself and friends):
Cross-drilled/slotted rotors with ceramic pads
KA24DE 5Spd Swap from SOHC-AT
Welded Differential

Car/Driver History & Goals:
Unfortunately I've not yet been able to get this car on the track, since it's had little things here and there keeping me from passing tech. (cracked windshield, PS fluid leaks, etc.) I have made it to every track event possible regardless of my own vehicle's inability to compete, just to show support to friends, get some tips from other drivers, film, and help out any way I can. My original plan was to work out my suspension before adding any power, but I recently blew my DOHC, so now I'm working towards my SR. As soon as I have that taken care of, I'll be taking it to the track any and every time possible. Since the motor is going to be keeping me from investing in suspension for a bit, this could be the answer to my prayers. I know it's not much, but it's just the beginning of this car's life. It's pretty much a clean slate, chassis is straight, title's clean and I need to get it on the track. Of course it'll be out there with or without coilovers, but these would make it much better. Thanks in advance for the consideration and I'm sure my Socal-Drift family would be willing to vouch for me and that these would not be taken for granted. Driving is my life. As cliché as it may sound, It's what I was born to do. Being a young guy trying to get started in an expensive industry any and all help is always appreciated.
For giggles here is some of my work from the track: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZSpool
I'm just waiting to star in my own.