View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 12:28 PM   #99
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
It was during a slight dirt drop while drifting. Split the rack like a banana peel. Albeit less dramatic. The drop wasn't violent, but if I have a part on my car that is going to hold me back from pushing myself due to fear that it will have collateral damage in case of a small mistake, I'm going to avoid using it.

Also glad I brought up the eccentric bushings. Never heard of anything adverse happening with those, but I will definitely take note during this winter off season rebuild. Is Loctite really a good solution for flat clamped surfaces?
Agreed. I have an event scheduled for the end of next month. Going to try to shakedown the car before then and if I suspect/see any issues with the rack spacers, I'll pull them.