View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 07:52 AM   #102
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Had a private day at a local skidpad this past weekend. We gathered some of the best s chassis examples that FL has to offer. It was definitely awesome finally putting faces to the screen names that I've had the pleasure of exchanging words with. Great group of people and I can not wait to do it again!

Started the week prior to the event with a bit of a refresher. Got the diff apart to try and correct the ring and pinion situation. Mearsured the the backlash to be 30 thou, fsm calls for 4-6 thou LOL. I was able to finesse it down to 20 thou but I am weary that it was installed with the wrong side load washers along with the pinion height washer. So i stuffed some 145w in it prayed for the best.

Got some oem axles (remaned joints were clicking), and some EBC yellows for the rear. Mounted some tires and hit the road.

Went for a little testing session with @nightdrive.official. The car is basically driving itself at this point. The gktech front end feels amazing. No steering bind, no issues at all.

The car definitely needs more power though, even with the 4.6 R&P I find myself clutch kicking often. Going to try to squeeze a bit more power out of it with a header/exhaust setup and possibly a 50 shot of nitrous. Should be enough to hold me over until the turbo setup is complete.

I will update with more pictures from the event later, but here is one shot by @hb_s13.
Theres some more pictures and videos from the event on the @garage.emperor IG.
Thanks!