View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 07:40 AM   #111
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty_s13 View Post
Indeed, there has to be something wrong. Either the springs have too much preload or the dampers are not working properly. My car is super smooth on these coils. Did you purchase your coilovers new?
I bought them second hand but NIB back 7-8 years ago. I initially thought I had too much preload so I backed them all off too barely any tension. They are Fortune 500 series, IDK if they need to be revalved to work with these springs or what. I also have adjustable arms with heim joints and subframe risers, so I guess it's pretty stiff there.

I'd really like to take it to a racing suspension shop and get it looked over by a pro, but that's a two hour drive and hundreds of dollars for a car I drive once every two months.
Bluejayde is offline   Reply With Quote