View Single Post
Old 11-08-2022, 11:09 AM   #4
Snilssson
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Snilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really nice
The plan
And these are my small and big plans for the future, things will be slow in the beginning since I had to pay a pretty penny for this car and my wife and I just completed a massive home renovation but I am in it for the long run so I am not rushing anything.

Minor stuff
- Raise the car like 1/2 inch or so.
- Some touch up on the paint and chassis
- Install the new head unit and make it flush with the center console
- Get some 6.5" speakers for the doors and maybe a small sub in the rear. If so, it will be very modest and clean.
- Paint the center console and the light covers
- Swap out the blue air filter to a red one (duh)
- Replace the wastegate and install some sort of boost management system
- Replace some missing and broken clips here and there
- Sleepy eyes and being able to have them turned on
- Trunk space is missing carpet and some minor details, it is not painted either so will have to figure something out there

More interesting and bigger items
- Sell the wheels and buy something more modest. Can't make up my mind between 17s or 18s. I had my mind set on 17x9s or a staggered 17/18 setup but since I don't want a car that's super low I'm thinking that 18's might be better since it gives the car some better clearance. My last idea has been 18x9/18x9.5". Preferably TE37s but reality will probably come down to Rotas. Please don't hate me.
- Build a new catback exhaust. Current one is fine but I prefer a polished fart canon. Please don't hate me.
- Kouki aero including spoiler. I'm not sure I can stomach OEM prices so will probably go with a replica kit.
- Kouki taillights, or possibly the cheap route for the time being with painted Lexus style ones ( https://www1.garaget.org/archive/86/...63-2502394.jpg )
- S15 or R32 GT-R seats - this is pretty low priority though

That is about it for now, happy to hear your thoughts and ideas. Especially on wheels, or if you can help me source the parts I'm in need of in Europe. It's almost 10 years since I left the game so a lot has changed..

Last edited by Snilssson; 11-09-2022 at 07:36 AM..
Snilssson is offline   Reply With Quote