View Single Post
Old 11-09-2022, 07:35 AM   #6
Snilssson
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Snilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ingmar F View Post
really clean car! how is the s-chassis community in sweden? I live in the Netherlands and we have a small community, but if you are looking for you can always contact (i might have a spare trunk carpet) me and i can see if i can help. if i was you, i would settle for 17"s with a decent tire on a stock body s13.
Thanks, it's the nicest S13 I've ever laid my eyes upon. :-)
It's a very small community, there used to be a pretty large and active forum in the days but it's been completely dead for a few years now. There's also a Facebook group with roughly 2000 members but there's not a whole lot going on. What's it like in NL?
Appreciate it, I hope to find a carpet local but if I fail I'll reach out to you. I assume shipping will be rather pricey..

17's are nice with some chunky tires. The more I look at different photos of cars the more confused I get though haha.
Snilssson is offline   Reply With Quote