Thread: JDM-Expo.com
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 11:21 AM   #5
Babu

Trader Rating: (0)
Babu is an unknown quantity at this point
Here is one of their latest review by Laren Blind:

"This past year, I stumbled upon a car that JDM EXPO had listed for sale. Upon sending an inquiry, I received a reply from Abror regarding the car. I had NEVER imported any vehicle, so I had MANY questions. Abror was very helpful and never made me feel as though answering all of those questions that I had was anything more than part of the process. I purchased the car and then had to WAIT, as the car that I had purchased had to age, in order for it to be legally imported in the the USA. Abror kept me informed every step along the way, and once the car had reached the 25 year point, he arranged shipping and got the car on it's way. I was more than a bit uncomfortable with having purchased a car that I was not personally able to view/inspect, but was VERY satisfied with what arrived here in the US. The car ended up as it had been described and advertised, a very well cared for 25 year old car. I would GLADLY purchase another car from JDM EXPO, and would recommend both Abror and JDM EXPO to anyone that has interest in purchasing and importing a QUALITY vehicle from Japan."

Just google for jdm expo reviews to see more of those.

Last edited by Babu; 06-22-2016 at 01:59 AM..
Babu is offline   Reply With Quote