Thread: JDM-Expo.com
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2016, 06:13 AM   #7
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
As a business owner, I do understand that you would want to direct possible new customers to the correct place to read the reviews and make a decision for themselves, but you don't need to actually post the "reviews" in here.

It would have looked 1000x better for yourselves if you just said

"Hello, im Dan and I suggest you take a look at our reviews page (insert URL). I can also put you in contact with our many satisfied customers. Please pm me with with any questions you may have at any time."

Posting all those "reviews" (I only put airquotes because there are sites that offer the service of writing multiple fake reviews which exist on many sites) doesn't really do anything but make you look like those Craigslist "vendors" who "totally lEGiT bRo" imported r34's and s15s for 17 grand.

Fyi, the reviewee isn't allowed to actually post in their thread as well.
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote