View Single Post
Old 10-20-2022, 11:37 AM   #4
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
That's pretty weird, honestly (especially because they do ship internationally).

If anything responsiveness and knowledge of rare parts is the main reason to buy from them, my local Nissan dealer can usually beat them on price if it's something that 'anyone' can order and I'm willing to wait (took weeks for my chuki signals to show up, but they did!)

You might also just try one of the Japan-based sellers like Nengun, Amayama, Blackhawk. I assume they all ship to UK. Dollar to pound makes buying from the US to UK suck right now, but Yen to Pound is pretty good. (Yen to Dollar is absolutely screaming right now)
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote