View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 07:25 AM   #6
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey13 View Post
I?m having a hard time believing you guys aren?t reaching for something to get upset about or just trying to create a thread to be dramatic in. I also don?t look at these things on social media but the world is full of knock off products and opportunists, not just the tiny S-chassis world.

Dizz, weren?t you the guy who was buying things when you were in Japan and trying like hell to resell them here? It?s sounds to me like you are the exact person you are complaining about.

If I was you I wouldn?t let these things get to you and enjoy your weekend.
Not me.
Have I come across some deals while being here? Yes.
Have I cleared a profit by seeing the 'going rate' and undercutting that price by like $200? Yes.
I guess you're going to have to take my word for it when I say that I have never purchased something solely with the intention to sell. I always buy things for myself and then end up selling stuff I don't use.

Nice try, dude. Hemming someone up for being a hypocrite is Internet 101. Please don't equate dudes doing this every once-in-a-while to the likes of sjerin and luckylabo...the latter of which routinely sells weebs 100JPY coffee for $9.00. It ruins my weekend (as I sit her bidding on YAJ for something I really want) because I can't even find fucking deals here anymore. Sucks.