View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 12:14 PM   #19
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
I mean, not for nothing, I don't see the allure of having an 'authentic' flag for your garage. I would happily pay much less for something that has such insignificant value to just hanging on the wall as a decoration. Would I skimp out if I wanted a real BRIDE seat or an authentic wheel or something? No. But something just sitting stagnant in my personal space - to me personally - why spend so much more? Cool points, I guess, but there is no memory attached to it for me personally, I don't see value.

Now, if I got that somewhere specific from someone specific and there was sentimental value attached, that's different. But you're buying this from some unknown to just toss it on the wall. I see less issue with it. Y'all are just old and finding a reason to bitch. There is a thread for that. Your rep turns red there. Ask me how I know.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote