View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 06:56 AM   #27
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaks2nr View Post
This is why I'm glad not to be a JDM fanboy.
Agreed. Don't get me wrong, I have some JDMcoolguyfanboi shit like ganadors and BN on my Silvia but other than that, it has shit I can physically call someone myself to get product. You won't ever catch me haggling on how much I'll spend for your glovebox cooler or NISMO ciggy cover. Y'all are dumb as fuck if you think that shit is cool. That's just me and you're entitled to your opinion but I don't see really anything wrong with what he's doing. The fact that someone went out of their way to make a thread about this shit is pretty sad and a waste of bandwidth. Then again, Corbic is the OP so it makes pretty logical sense. This means he was looking for an authentic NISMO flag or product to begin with which is pretty dumb. Buy some stock in Kleenex because you always cryin'.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote