View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 09:53 AM   #30
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
I think the problem is most of the people consider GKTech's ganadors because they're styled off the same thing. I've called people out on it and then stopped caring because if you're too uneducated to know the difference, then why should the seller be forced to educate you?

The market is determined by supply and demand. While people drive the price up, you should he thanking this kid. He's causing the price on these to plummet. Monkey see, monkey do in this world. When a price is listed, people use it as a frame of reference.

And the ganador thing was just a comparison and not really a unit which I find prized. When they break, I'll replace them with whatever I have on my shelf - EastBears and Bomex. I could honestly care less about market prices on stupid shit like flags - either should you.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote