View Single Post
Old 07-19-2023, 01:28 PM   #20969
Snilssson
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Snilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really nice
I like my cars to be functional and to remain stock fenders, liners etc as possible. I have been around the s-chassis and "jdm" scene here in Europe since the mid 2000s and never understood why people were going crazy for the crazy fitment trend but oh well..

Here is my S13 when I bought it. Work Emotion 18x9.5 front and 18x10.5 ET12 all around. Camber around -4.
Drove like ass and wasn't enjoyable at all. Was cool to look at from different angles I guess but that got tiresome pretty quickly.

Here is my inspiration. Ride height that makes the car look good, not broken. Functional. Fast. I really hope this catches on.

This is my car from yesterday, still waiting on 180sx Kouki bodykit to be painted but you get the idea.
BBS LM 17x9 ET20. -2.5 camber up front and -1.5 in the back. Has new fender liners up front that keeps the dirt away and drives like a sports car should.

Snilssson is offline   Reply With Quote