View Single Post
Old 05-22-2006, 10:31 PM   #48
ryan hagen
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
ryan hagen is making a name for him/her selfryan hagen is making a name for him/her self
yah the trucks are sick, at crandon we hung out in their pits they were drunk and let us check stuff out more than normal, not stock in any way. the sohc piston swap is supsosed to be 11.1:1, i have some in .020 over, you dont need to touch them unless you run a nasty cam, oem cams the vlaves dont hit, i built a n/a motor for my 2nd 240, i ahve one turbo and one n/a, didnt put the motor in the n/a yet cause i m waiting to build a better head than the stock one i was going to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tre
I said my best run was a 14.9 and i bet i can dip it to mid 14s my very first run was a 15.21.

Actually we did all the mathmatics. Grinding valve reliefs into the 3valve pistons and putting them in. Puts you right at 11.9 to 1 compression. With reground cams, port and polished head. ALL OEM bottom end. He Crank dynoed at 289hp and 249tq.

All i'll say is he knows the Nissan Comp guys by name. And a picture of his track vehicle is hanging in their office.

He watched a video of the KA in those trucks. He said his jaw dropped when he never saw the shift light (10k) go off.

1990 hatch ka24de gt2871r
ryan hagen is offline   Reply With Quote