View Single Post
Old 06-12-2005, 05:54 AM   #15
PhlypSide

Trader Rating: (0)
PhlypSide is an unknown quantity at this point
We missed you guys today:

The majority of the meet was nismo powered! (4 S13 240SX, 2 S14 240SX, 1 S12 200SX, 1 Z32, 3 Z33s) 11/25 cars total were Nissan

Here's some craziness for those that may have missed it....
  • JDM publication shopping spree that Sil40 and Morgs went on! hehehe
  • JDM toy store blitz, led by 303 & Rayn!
  • Spur of the moment single race that me and flip240sx decided to jump into over at CIR.... we were both sideways as much as possible.... I got warned several times even though I barely bumped someone once and lost power after the drift a handful of times heheh and I think flip240 is no also addicted to CIR!!!!
  • Culvers on McHenry Rd in B-Grove closes at 10PM. *cry*
  • Me taking over Ryouga duties from eSs-Dub... and going North instead of South on Rand from westbound Lake Cook Rd... (me = t3h pwn3d) in trying to get us to Culvers in Palatine (which we would've made it too if I hadn't of taken the wrong turn, as pointed out by our very own dave7690z hehehehe!) BTW, we almost made it to ANOTHER Culver's which was further up the road in Lake Zurich bahahahaha
  • Sil40 for putting the smack down on an unruly and "agitated" d00d in his black SRT-4. Muhahaha ph34r the wrath of the SR20DET and hear the lazer gun (HKS SSBOV)!!!
  • Going to Lake Zurich instead of Palatine and having to "run for the border" (e.g. Taco Bell) instead of the deliciousness that is patently Culver's!!! bahahaha
More details on what we did:
  1. For Chicago Indoor Racing visit: http://www.chicagoindoorracing.com. Sun-Thur = $25 for the first two races, $10 for each race thereafter. Fri&Sat = $25 per race. If you've never been before they charge you for a license (required to drive) $10 for a 1 month license and $25 for an annual license (if you plan on going more than once in the upcoming year, get the annual license!)
  2. For Culver's (even though we missed 'em by like 10 minutes and later by several miles...) visit: http://www.culvers.com/
lateRZ

JGTCA.com: Helping to connect Japanese GT drivers. All RWD and AWD Japanese Grand Touring (sportscoupe) vehicles welcome!
PhlypSide is offline   Reply With Quote