View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 10:42 AM   #2
Jyttah
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Jyttah is an unknown quantity at this point
I totally forgot i had this build thread. So lets make an update

As im going for a TypeX build. The only right thing to do is also to order the Kouki rear lights. Found these brand new in the states, so i made the purchase.

I also got a good deal on a Nardi steering wheel.

And because of the steering wheel, i would like to have nice and precise steering, so i went for a solid steering bushing.

When doing all of the suspensionparts, i wanted to have it all in the same simple colors. The subframe and arms in grey and the bushings in red. So i ordered a polyurethane bushing for the gearbox in red. But when it came, it was orange. Guess how dissapointed i was!

But at least the front subframe looks good

Anyway. The day i had to remove the car from my work was getting close. So i had to install as much in the car as possible. i took this opportunity to see if all the interiorpieces was included in my purchase.

Looks pretty complete to me

Anyway. a few days before i had to move the car, a good friend of mine came by to take a few pictures.

I was lucky that my mechanics had place for the car and all the parts. So we moved the car to his place, so he could start welding and fixing the engine.

all the smaller parts was loaded into a room with a bunch of shelves. This makes it so much easier to find what you need.

Because of the widebody kit from JDMbodyshop in Poland, i had to go with spacers to move the wheels out. So i ordered a set of 50mm and a set of 30mm. This might have been the stupidest thing ever. because Mr Genius here went for 5lug and Z32 brakes.
So i had to sell the wheels, the reinforced brakehose and the spacers. Big loss for me. But thats life when you dont plan ahead

A few more boxed showed up.

My friend started to look into the rust there was on the car and at the same time cut out the original fenders to make space for bigger wheels under the wide body.

Testfitted the overfenders. And DAMN! Its gonna be wide!

Also testfitted the 17x8 ET35 with 50mm spacers in the back. This is the result:

Jyttah is offline   Reply With Quote