View Single Post
Old 04-12-2023, 09:35 AM   #23862
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by adey View Post
1) the bolts that hold the suspension arms to the subframe,
RUCA bolt is interchangeable but some S13s have a weird weighted bolt there hence the part number change. The S14 RUCA bolt also fits the S13 toe link.

Toe link bolt is longer for S14 but the same diameter/thread pitch. I investigated this in my alignment bolt thread over in tech. The RLCA bolt for several 2011+ Nissans 55226-JA01C fits in the S13 or S14 RUCA and S13 toe link for sure and I believe will also work in the S14 toe link (it's 10mm longer than the S13 toe link bolt). It's easier to find and cheaper. These all use the same nut. I used 42062-JA000 but it's just an M12x1.25 flanged lock nut.

Forward link bolt is interchangeable.

S14 RLCA bolts are longer but the same thread pitch, S13 nuts will work.

Quote:
2) the nuts that hold the diff cover to the subframe (4 nuts for S13, or 2 nuts for S14)
S14 is bigger.

Quote:
3) the nuts/bolts on the diff carrier (main body) that go upwards into the subframe
S14 is longer.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote