View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 04:13 PM   #23
Maxstyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Maxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Thats great. Andy has our R33 GTST there too from when we went to D.M. Last November. I remember seeing that car there. It looked great. You'll have tons of fun. Recommendation is to bring a valve stem core remover and tire pressure gauge of your own. It gets so crowded at the tire machines and little things like that always get lost. Make clearance on the chassis where couplers will be close to rubbing because you end up doing so a bit by the end of your trip. Specifically by the intercooler piping through the holes behind the headlights (hot side and cold side). It's dirty as hell so bring a tarp to lay on if you want to do adjustments under the car. I took a small impact gun of my own. Battery much be in your carry on and cannot go in your regular luggage. The impact gun can but regulations prohibit batteries to go under the plane. Bring some extra studs with you. Even if it's just the cheap ones from circuit sport. You may need it. Perhaps also a set of lug nuts like muteki sr48 open ended so you start off with fresh lug nuts. Get there the day before and work on the car. not the day of. Enjoy sir.
Maxstyle is offline   Reply With Quote