Thread: My SR20VET...
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2022, 07:24 AM   #671
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
my motor parts come back from Cerakote. I did some cardboard engineering and came up with this.

I didn’t have anywhere in the engine bay to install this and I wanted to keep it under the car to aid in removal and maintenance. I also didn’t want it to be completely open to road debris or mount it through the floor board.

I have two other mounts I’m working on for my flex fuel sensor and Radium FPR. The sensor will be mounted forward of this, utilizing a fuel line bracket bolt hole, a vacant bolt hole and the rear brake junction mount. The other is for the FPR, which will mount on the backside of the strut tower.