View Single Post
Old 12-14-2022, 05:51 AM   #2
Z3NKI

Trader Rating: (0)
Z3NKI is an unknown quantity at this point
Love how the apostrophes got changed to question marks somehow.

So yeah pretty much after I got the car running pretty good with some help from friends i really just enjoyed driving it. Wired up some gauges so i knew what was going on. Also quick life hack here, pretty much every factory car with a wideband will have the same 6pin connector as the AEM (and others) wideband gauges, they just have a different key on the inside of the connector, I?m currently using an e90 m3 wideband i got for free.

After my first drift event and the issues i had with the control arm, along with having stock knuckles i decided to order the Villains angle kit, seems like a great deal it was less than $600 after cores for knuckles, control arms with new ball joints, inner and outer tie rods, some assorted hardware and steering rack boots.

I also had picked up a spare block/head/ combo that had a freshly powder coated valve cover, a new throttle body from @camryonbronze and some other little bits and bobs. Threw some of those things on over time.

I ended up cruising the car down to Summit Point Motorsports Park for the first Special Stage East hosted there, I?ve always been a huge fan of Final Bout so even though the weather was nasty that weekend i was so stoked to go check everything out.

It was definitely a Final Boat type weekend. Enjoyable time cruising the car around though.
Z3NKI is offline   Reply With Quote