View Single Post
Old 09-01-2020, 06:21 PM   #35
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Got some more fiberglass goodies for the car and mocked the front end up over the weekend. Needs some fit and finish to wrap it all up, but overall pretty happy with the fitment and look paired together with the URAS rep kit. Now I need to chop my rear quarters, mount the matching rears and throw the Panasports on to get an idea of how its going to look complete.

Once it is together I'm going to try my hand at properly painting the car, the car was repainted at some point and the paint is pretty rough overall plus white is boring as hell. Thinking OEM two tone scheme, silver on grey, to mimic my old two tone that I really wish I hadn't sold.

Also ditching the OEM trunk spoiler for a DMAX spoiler, really like how the rear flows with the flush mounted spoiler. This angle also shows how my Voggards fit with the +55 overs up front

Threw all of old sheet metal on my shell... Kinda makes me want to pull it out and start prepping it for fab work so I can get it back together.