View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 10:39 PM   #39
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuglychuki91 View Post
Nice dude! RG?s are such a good wheel too. Good luck with the motor man that?s a sick come up forsure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty_s13 View Post
Those RG's are definitely the move! Looks good!
Thanks dudes! I think the RG's will end up being on this car more than the Z, just not sure how they are going to fit right now with 265's and the angle mods at the current ride height

So, I dug into the SR a bit tonight. I'm overall pretty happy with the purchase, its pretty clean overall. It does look like someone was running straight water through it, its going to need to be thoroughly flushed out and it needs a water pump for sure.

Flipped it over and pulled the pan to find no oil pickup and the lower pan being held on by 2 bolts total I was told this engine was never in a US chassis so hopefully it was just purchased from an importer with a damaged pan and the new owner never actually fixed it before storing it away. With the pan off you can see how clean the engine really us, hopefully it runs a nice as it looks...

Also grabbed another torn down SR, putting my current total at 5 and a half. If this engine ends up being a dud, I'm going to build a basic bottom end and slap this head on it. Its a very clean block inside, near perfect crank and came with all new timing components.