View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 07:57 PM   #51
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Thank for the input on the harness, was able to unplug one thing from the passenger side and pull the whole harness through the drivers side, what a mess

Grabbed the angle grinder, die grinder and drill and go to work removing the front inner fenders. I was having issues with my 17x8 Voggards scrubbing and causing me to spin at full lock, decided the easiest fix was to just chop chop. Came out pretty good overall. Also stripped almsot everything else out of the bay in preparation to paint it.

Took some time to get the PBM high mount fitted up as well, the core suppose was previously cut for this intercooler, but needed a good bit of trimming to get it to fit properly. Glad I checked fitment before getting it all painted and realizing I needed to grind the hell out of it.

And lastly I picked up a "new" turbo manifold, got a good deal on a used Tomei manifold which should pair up nicely.