View Single Post
Old 07-19-2003, 09:53 PM   #99
Bill Roberts
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Bill Roberts is an unknown quantity at this point
The miami Grench has a 240 meet South of me, I wanna check that out

My idea of a meet is for folks to bring some parts, let everyone talk about their car (each member gets to hold the stage, going from car to car, and some beer for those that are not driving, big a$$ed BBQ, some bikini women ready to show off, a place where their is a pool so a PARTY can ensue, and perhaps a DJ and a live band. It could all be done if each person pitches in a 20 and you got 40 people. 800 bucks goes a ways...plus, any left over dough...a raffle for the cash..for effeiciency...

It has to be organized in a way that everyone feels a part of the team. I know my N/A engine was probably a dissapointment, even that it is clean and 15 years old...but no one wanted a ride, I would be happy to go up to the interstate and show them what it feels like to heavy brake to get down to the speedlimit to get into traffic!

The vibe did not seem like a good idea to ask or such. Perhaps i was not there long enough. I was not dissapointed, that is for sure.

Well it was my first meet and actually, the drive was so nice that I may just taske some drives like that exploring on weekends instead of sitting at home. It only cost 22 bucks in gas, 7 in refreshemnts and I saw a place I never been, talked to some nice folks, it was cool.

PM me a number, I will check in on ya tomorrow afternoon on da phone!!

Cheers,

Bill

Last edited by Bill Roberts; 07-19-2003 at 09:57 PM..
Bill Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote