View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 12:20 PM   #2
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
thought i would repost this from one of my customers (james elterman from takata racing time attack team)

Quote:
Originally Posted by james elterman

I recently had the privilege of working with Lennon Franz of DorkiDori Clothing to design and produce T-Shirts for my auto racing team. In the course of my 8 years experience as a team owner I have worked with many artists, both amateur and professional. Without a doubt Lennon is one of the best I have worked with.
When working with an artist there are a number of considerations which contribute to the value of the work; professionalism, on-time delivery, and quality of the work. Lennon’s professionalism was qualified by the thoroughness with which he worked to understand my needs, a detailed quotation, and excellent follow-up throughout the process. It is often my experience with other artists that I am left in the dark and out of the loop throughout the process. Lennon’s close contact was a refreshing change. Also contributing to his professionalism was Lennon’s respect for my timing and on-time delivery of the work. Most importantly, the quality of the work exceeded my expectations. Lennon has the talent, creativity, and technical expertise to produce excellent products.

It is with these considerations that I recommend Lennon Franz and DorkiDori clothing to you with complete confidence. For your T-shirt and art needs you will be enthusiastic about the result.

James Elterman
Takata Time Attack
Godspeed Motorsports Marketing

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote