View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 06:11 PM   #5
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
2006 huh...why does your logo say 2005? uh huh...already scamming zilvia I see... lol

JK Jefe....keep up the good work brother! I noticed you got on ziptied now..congrats, I'll see you around. Keep the pimp hand strong.
Haha, yeah Hammy, didn't do Formula D stuff until 2006. Pimp hand stays strong!

I'll be getting back out in the community now that the FD's done and Jack's S13 will be getting built this summer. Been too long!

Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post
Hey whats up Jeff jts Malachi, we talked a couple months ago about doing my ls harness into my s13. I will come! Lol i should be getting my engine and trans with in two months. Once i get it ill let you know
Cool, come on by!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote