View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 05:56 AM   #64
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
To answer everyone without quoting: I get what you guys are saying about the price being whatever someone is willing to pay. It's been said so many fucking times that you can now quote me as saying I get it since people still feel the need to drive that point home. Now that that's out of the way...you're not getting what I'm trying to convey. We know it's morally wrong and fucked up so the direct questions is this:

Are we responsible to our own community to at least try and promote change or are we just not going to give a fuck and say 'it is what it is'? We can all point out bullshit. I know it's easier not to.

I'm not bitching about it. Bitching about something is when you complain and offer no solutions. I've put ideas in here but some people just can't seem to believe that I just (with no fucking benefit for me) think this shit is wrong, and should stop.