View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 08:03 PM   #21
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Trader Rating: (0)
Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by klattr1
actually BD had nothing to do with the banning. we've had this discussion already.
"Are you people elitist? Or just plain stupid?">>see its comments like these that did it.
Arguementative. Right? That is an arguementative comment right there. And I'm sure that alot of what I've said to BD and Rick were taken into consideration before banning me.
Again, I don't care about this.. it was a fact that nearly every thread on KA-T.org with a gripe about BD was locked/deleted until the end. And told to be taken to PM. Well.. if one guy has a legit issue everyone should see it, so more people don't get that stupid-looking UFO manifold, or deal with that asshole. Just different styles I guess. But that wasn't a gripe about me being banned.. just more fuel on top of the anti-BD bonfire.
-Jeff