View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 06:44 PM   #103
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIZOAM View Post

Secondly, I never said it would strain the chassis I said it would strain the ENGINE. Its a 20 year old sports car engine (people buy these cars specifically to beat to shit), the fact that it can be as old as 25 years old means it has a high probability of breaking down after you slap on some of your "BPU1" upgrades.
Then rebuild the mother fucker.

You think a 100k mile 350Z has never been beat on?

Quote:
The ONLY point I was making is that if you want the overall BETTER/NEWER car that comes STOCK with more power, then go with the 350Z.
Better is subjective. Hence the point of this thread. The cars feel nothing a like and I've owned both.

Quote:
I guess you live in la-la land and wanna compare dumb shit like modifications: "Hurr durr but once I put on my ebay headers/ exhaust and turn up the boost I'll have 350 HP ALL DAIIIYY!!" Why am I even arguing this shit with you? Youre probably in high school and if you arent, that anime profile pic. is embarrassing. At the end of the day, I have actually owned both and would recommend 350Z>S chassis. Youre the kind of guy that talks shit about how his car could beat another car if you "did this or that" to it. Also, if you wanna talk about "best bang for your buck" horsepower, sorry to say SR20 is a joke compared to an older Vette or mustang.
Oh the bloody irony. Maybe you should sit back, chill out and figure out what's what before flying off the handle again... bro.

Also a C3 is a POS on so many levels for soooo many reasons. I adore Mustangs but that is once again, COMPLETELY different. Not to mention a 302 will split in half at 300whp. AWESOME.

The SR20DET is a strong and capable motor. In fact I would argue it's one of the stoutest 4-banger turbos made. The reasoning behind that is they spent 15-20 years having the crap beat out of them in Jaydemmland, got pulled by some monkey at a scrap yard, sat in a container, shipped to the us, bounced around a dozen times, installed by a some hack following a youtube tutorial and then taken to the "Track" to get get the snot beat out of it some more.

VQ35's puke rods and lift heads the minute they smell 400whp.

If you need a resume, here you go...

Now pout in the other room.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote