Thread: S13/S14 to 350Z
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 07:09 PM   #104
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIZOAM View Post
Where does OP say he wants to turn it into a drift car?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMW View Post
Just use this thread for opinions on S-Chassis versus Z33 and to share pics of cool Z33 (dont see too many cool drift styled ones).
Here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMW View Post
i like the s2000 a lot, but the fact that its not really too "driftable" steers me away from them
And here.

No need to respond to your other post. Corbic covered it pretty well. Just seems like you either don't like SR's or are woefully ignorant about them. Yeah, they're old & most of the low mileage one are gone. So what? You make it sound like a 2.0T isn't capable to lasting 100k. There's a lot of turbo MR2's still running around with high mileage these days too.

We can already tell reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, so I'll just explain a few things to you clearly. No, I'm not in high school. My age is clearly listed. And there literally is a ton of Zilvia guys that like anime. No big deal. I use my particular avatar because the character practices the same martial art I do, a rarity.

Kinda done talking to you.

/end response