Thread: S13/S14 to 350Z
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 09:34 PM   #108
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Unlike you peasants, some of us are in exclusive clubs like AAA. We don't change flat tires on the side of dangerous highways.
Another issue with spares is aftermarket wheels. If you run staggered you are fucked.
So why bother with that nonsense.
I have AAA. I dont understand why one would NOT want to be self-reliant. I have an electric air pump, spare tire that clears my big brakes (front and rear), and i carry an emergency tool set.

and btw, having a staggered or square wheel/tire setup makes no difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
If you need a resume, here you go...
Uhm... that turbo is a little too close to your brake fluid reservoir. You may want to do something about that... :-)

btw... i love the sr20det, but i think toyota 1-up'ed us with the 3s-gte. they did the same thing rb26dett vs 2jz-gte. not that the nissan motors are not good. they're just not AS good. those toyota motors are beast.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote