View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 10:13 PM   #1
projectsupra
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
projectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of light
From a free pile of rust comes a complete build - Now with 100% more VR30DDTT!

After lurking so long I should contribute and show off what my better half and I have been doing, and hopefully this will help some others along the way.

Long story short, I've known this s13 for a long time, so I'm a little attached to it.
When my friend eventually pulled the twin cam for his s14, the thing sat for years, rotting away...

?until he offered it to me, for free, to do something cool with. Originally that meant just throwing in another twin cam and some goodies I had lying around and thrashing on it.

Well, that didn't happen, so I'll let the pics speak for themselves.

And for you lazy bastards that don't want to wait until the end, here's one for you.

I'll keep updating this thread as I sift through the pictures, all this was done over the past year or so.

Pulling this rotting heap out of the woods, brakes locked up, and an interior full of snakes.

New home

Immediately began stripping it down

That's about when I realized this is basically what I brought home

But then, jackpot, this car is in the black!

Last edited by projectsupra; 09-14-2021 at 12:19 PM..
projectsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links