View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 03:48 PM   #11
projectsupra
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
projectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of light
I appreciate that guys!

JrDarknes that's what it's all about, the feeling these machines give.
Nearly all of this was done in our tiny garage with basic hand tools.
Sure this ain't my first rodeo but I have no doubt anyone could achieve the same results.

Moving on, now that the subframes were on, there was finally something to bolt the control arms and hubs to. Just to get the car rolling again all the original arms got cleaned up, new MOOG ball joints pressed in all around and new bushings where needed.

Surprisingly all of the once stuck brake calipers were actually in great shape, just needed some cosmetic cleanup and paint, new bleeders, new SS lines and banjo bolts.

Axles looked and felt alright so I didn't bother removing them.
(That would come back to bite me later, the only part I didn't restore)

Threw on some new studs and slotted rotors in the back, should hold us over until I feel like going Z32 rears.

Moving to the front!
Trimmed up the dust shield to fit the larger rotors, clean, paint, repeat.

projectsupra is offline   Reply With Quote