View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 08:54 PM   #30
projectsupra
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
projectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
oh man such a good update!!!

also, does that arc temp thing act as a temp gauge or a fan controller?
ARC SMFC does both, mainly it's a radiator/differential fan controller, IIRC 4 separate programmable outputs, lots of triggers, warnings, and things you can do with it. I got it and a bunch of downforce meters NIB when ARC went under.

After we got the car running and driving pretty nicely it was time to finish up the A/C system, new dryer, O-rings, oil, flushed out the old compressor and evap/condenser core a few times and filled them up.
Got it charged perfectly and blowing ice cold but turns out the system would overpressure and shutoff without the rad fans running at a stop, so we had to find an original SOHC condenser fan to restore. It's all working perfectly now, just needed a little airflow on the condenser.

Made this bracket for the pressure sensors and EBC solenoid.

Had to modify the FPR bracket I made to also hold the sr20 ignitor.

Added some more heat shielding and thermal sleeving around the A/C line.

CAD and ABS printed this little bracket to hold the catch can so it would be easily removable if it needed drained.

Got all that buttoned up just in time for a Cars & coffee show, so we hopped in the car and headed south to check out what everyone else was building.

No lie right when we parked this guy pulls up in a purple Silvia at the same time, of course we were good buds after that.
When we picked the color I only knew of one purple S13, now I've seen 30
No matter though, I still love the color.

projectsupra is offline   Reply With Quote