View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 02:23 AM   #30
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
Trader Rating: (4)
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
dex, of course. let me make this final list, and i cant find my freakn cable for my digicam! Anyways, ill get some uploaded one way or another...

c'mon we are like at 10 so far.... so you know what that means if we dont get to... I Want that 20 btw, but soon ill start getting order payments.

I might be able to work something if we get to a certain number, but til payment is made, I wont know.

REFUNDS - Are available in full, if we do not make the needed number of paid. What does that mean?

LETS SAY 5 PEOPLE PAY, and I need 5, then we are ok. I ship out.

LETS SAY 5 PEOPLE PAY, and I need 10, then I refund in full. I cancel this gb, and start selling at a flat rate that is good for zilvia members.