View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 02:58 PM   #1539
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240low View Post
bro, chill out you think i havent searched before? ive spent time looking for fitment and i just want more than one guys opinion on the fitment.. its a project not a one time fix. id just rather it not be sunk alot. if its not perfectly flush i dont care i plan on gettin coils in the future as well as aftermarket arms. read the title of the thread before you start bargin in here makin urself look like an ass.
I tried being nice but k, "bro".

If you searched, you would have found plenty of threads INCLUDING this one which I've continually have been replying to with useful information. But you didn't do that, you started a thread and got it locked. You must think you're smart for starting a thread, having it closed, and being redirected in a thread where you don't know shit. I'm 100% that this thread would have come up too.

And plus with bullshit wheels like yours, you would think a lot of people have redundantly have asked. Well, you bet your ass there are more people like you. That's why I helped you and said: "hey man, do some research, it'll benefit you". And seriously, you're asking what the fuck to do with XXR 8.25 AND 9.75 fitment on your s-chassis? How about sell those, save up, and stick with better wheels.

If you don't know shit, why are you going to try to be a smartass? If you knew so much, why'd you start a thread before searching? Why don't you know what the hell spacers do? Why don't you know a good offset for 8.25" & 9.75" widths on a S-Chassis/RWD car?
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote