View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 07:04 AM   #1552
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240low View Post
This thread is to post your question about wheel fitment and is used to HELP EACH OTHER. This is not to talk shit about someone because they want to ask a question about fitment.

Rules:
1. SEARCH! If all fails come here. We are here to help.
2. No shit talking if your not gonna help someone out DONT POST!
3. Pics are not mandatory but will obviously help.
4. The main reason for this thread is to not clutter up the OG fitment thread and stop all the chit chatter.
5. An answer like yes or no obviously wont help so by posting a response your helping to make the question work. If it is seems like an impossible setup a simple no is ok. Make you response useful.

^^^ u were talkin shit man! lol it evens says under rules not to talk shit! and ok fine my bad ur right i really should have searched.. i didnt know you cant just make a thread about fitment when there are already multiples.. my bad seriously...
Seriously, shut the fuck up already. You sound like my whiny lil bitch!!! Fucking cry us a river already...

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxxfly View Post
Just bought 9.5 +20 18s all around for my s14. I understand no matter what I will need to roll the front (backs done) and maybe little pull out back. I want to run a square set up and the issue is that 235 40s (easy fit set up) run 10% larger outer diameter than stock while my much preferred 245 35s (unsure of clearance) only run 7%. Does anyone know I can fit the 245 35s and whats needed? Thanks
More pull or more camber...but should be doable. My gripe is, 245 to me would look a lil bubbly on 9.5j. Most tires run wider than they advertise, 9.5j = about 244mm.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote