View Single Post
Old 07-03-2016, 09:35 PM   #386
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
I've been drooling over this thread for quite some time and I finally have the funds to start a VET build for my S13. I do have a few questions though.

Is anyone running an S14/S15 ECU with a VET motor and a P12 cas? TAARKS states "These can be setup in any ECU as a normal det CAS" so I would assume that means a S14/S15 ECU with Nistune would recognize the CAS no problem, right?

I do not want to go full standalone at the moment, so if I can get away with an S14/S15 ECU using VTC control and a single solenoid conversion to control VVL it would let me get the motor together much faster.

Really excited to start this build, I always hear how incredible these heads are can't wait to be running one.
tb13 is offline   Reply With Quote