View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 07:24 PM   #47
theStig880
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
theStig880 is on a distinguished road
Don't really have any major updates on this thing, but I was tinkering today and had a couple pics. Finally getting around to tackling some of the problems in anticipation of a road trip.

The air cups are fully installed which is pretty neat, but to be fully honest I was a bit underwhelmed. They raise about 1.5-2" and looks mostly OEM. The below pic is missing the back panel so more the wires will be hidden.

The interior needs a miracle bar but its pretty much done. Also got around to wiring the headlights. Super easy tbh. Low beams light up the outer lights and high does all four. But they are dim as hell even all lit up. I don't drive this car at night ever so I'm not immediately worried. Eventually Ill sort it out.

These aren't bolted in or anything but looks pretty neat. Cant see shit at night but cool looking. Pretty sure these are older pictures but apparently I didnt post them for whatever reason. The car is super dirty but whatever.

Side note for anyone who cares, a bit more progress on the 912e happened. The oil tank is in, backdate is mostly done on the rear half except paint. The 2.7 will be going in soon.