View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 09:38 AM   #12
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard92884 View Post
Maybe more places to find different color paint? I was thinking of doing a two tone on my fastback with satin red and satin black. Also is there anything different for people doing gloss paint and not flat? Maybe you could put that in there.
I thought of that at first, but had a hard time myself. eBay also has some stores that sell automotive paint, i just got stuck on TCP-Global cause they carry quality product and complete paint kits. The hardner/reducer that shipped with my Flatz was house-of-kolor. Ya know its good.

Gloss - prepping and applying the paint would not be any different. Just make sure you read the materials instructions carefuly about flash/coat intervals. The main difference with Gloss would be the application of a clear afterwards. Which i would then recommend a second gun, so you dont have to worry about cleaning the paint gun out right away.