Thread: SPEC Clutches
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2005, 02:51 PM   #2
RSP13-Sideways
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
RSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her selfRSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her selfRSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to RSP13-Sideways
So maybe I don't understand. You had a defective clutch (which happens) and SPEC:

1. Agreed it was defective

2. Sent you out a Spec2 Plus kit (which probably costs more but they're covering the costs I'm assuming)

3. Paying for shipping back to you

What's with the thumbs down? I would give SPEC props on good customer service. As a consumer you have to understand that defective products happens every now and then along with shipping damage and missing parts. You're being overly critical about the overnight shipping, if you need it that bad pay them extra for overnight and stop whining.

You should give your dumbass mechanic the thumbs down for not finding the problem the first time. He suggested you buy a whole new transmission because he overlooked the clutch on his initial review. Usually you start with the small items first and if it doesn't fix it then go to the big problems. He just jumped straight to a whole new transmission. Congrats, he sucks!

The bottom line? You suck. :hammer:

WTB: Nothing at the moment. LEWL
WTS: Everything sold, thanks folks!