View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 04:39 PM   #3983
dreaMervaj
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (18)
dreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-knowndreaMervaj is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
Depending on tire size it wan work with 15mm spacer in the rear and 25 up front. Bigger spacers will be required if you run a smaller tire size and you're going for cooler fitment.

In my experience with an s13 recently 18 9j +45 up front; in order to make it fit and look how I wanted it to I utilized a pair of 50mm spacers I had laying around and wrapped the tires in a 205/35. Opted for a bigger spacer rather than extending my FLCA this time around.
At what point will I need extended studs? I prefer to run spacers and not resize the wheels as these will be going on my Supra/MK4 sooner or later too..

Honestly don't want to run stretch tires if I dont have to.. thanks for replying! I didn't think anyone would... it seems the forums has been quiet these days.
dreaMervaj is offline   Reply With Quote