View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 03:29 PM   #36
91tofordee
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
91tofordee is an unknown quantity at this point
i picked her up for 800 dollars from a lady who daily drove it...she was the original owner but back in 2000 she stopped driving it and it began to sit. if you notice in the picture of the seat all the glass on the floor and stuff...well back in 2003 she tried to sell it and someone busted out all the windows and she got them replaced. unfortunately she didn't clean up the mf glass, it was all over everywhere. the black coupe was my old 240, it was my first car until a drunk driver slammed into the passenger side (sorry no pics) when it was sitting in that exact same spot...yes i know that is a dead end street...i still don't understand it. anyways, it busted the front windshield bent the a pillar, smashed the entire rear quarter in and front fender....that was the end of her. in that picture i am also in the process of swapping over wheels, exhaust and brakes. the engine bay picture is what i hope to someday do. a built sohc ka-t. i know it can be done with great results if time is put into it. anyways, as the car is now it leaks oil from the front main seal, needs new suspension because the struts are blown in the rear (don't drift stock suspension) btw, i'm rocking open diff atm because i can't afford welded or vlsd. anyways, the picture with the balls in it is because i have a truck engine so i figured i'd get truck nuts the picture with the engine is when i went to go pick up my FREE sohc with rod knock...i didn't have money to pay anyone to get it or rent anything so i just figured i'd put her in the hatch...which worked quite well over a 150 mile trip lol. but yeah. that's basically it. need some new suspension so i can at least have some fun with my stock sohc without massive body roll. oh and the bumper and lights came with my coupe but i've never had to extra cash to buy a hood to finish it. sorry for the book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3W1Aiu87bU
i just became active with http://www.driftpa.com and attend as many meets as possible
Attached Images
File Type: jpg balls.jpg (52.5 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg ka24e-t2.JPG (20.1 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpeg bumper.jpeg (25.5 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 240 retarded eye2.JPG (6.8 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpeg old coupe.jpeg (60.8 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpeg engine going in..jpeg (14.9 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpeg engine in car.jpeg (40.3 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpeg first look.jpeg (55.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpeg glass.jpeg (61.6 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by 91tofordee; 09-05-2009 at 04:50 PM.. Reason: more pictures.