View Single Post
Old 11-12-2022, 06:53 PM   #1
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
FS: S14 Zenki fog light filler panels

As the title states, these are reproduction fog light filler panels. They are an exact copy of the original, down to the factory stamping. I’ve had these in the works for sometime now collaborating with Schiemann Composites, who brought these to life. We are finalizing the production pieces in the next few days and will have these for sale, clips will be supplied as well, but are a few weeks out. I am not the man selling these, but I can get you in touch with them. This post is mainly for posterity.

Should you have any questions or would like to order, contact me and I’ll provide further information.

Mods, if something needs to be addressed, please let me know. If you want to move it to Gen chat, I’m good with that too.