View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 12:18 AM   #22
nismolvr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
nismolvr is an unknown quantity at this point
s13 NorCal A/C

I have a fully functional A/C in my 1992 240sx Silvia Conversion. Blacktop Sr20 ,Im using a redtop a/c bracket with my Original KA24de compressor and Original A/C piping. Im using a KA24e single cam condensor fan(mounted in front of condensor not behind like twin cam KA24de). Cant use twin cam fan ,as it mounts behind radiator, fan wont fit , it will get in the way tear shit up. IM still using radiator fan with clutch. I have a Megan exhaust bottom mount manifold and Using s15 turbo. I fabricated a heatshield that isolates BMC and I believe high side hose that runs along exhaust. Only down side ,was a bitch to charge on low side acces valve. I basically had to vacuum test for leaks , charge system then assemble custom intake .Low side charge port is smack on the compressor , cant acces it with intake piping for turbo installed .Almost forgot ,Im using stock A/C controls , I had the climate control Unit .Decided not to use it.Wiring for fan was a little tricky , I just used wiring off of A/c fan relay near engine compartment fuse box.Ill post pics tomorrow.